AFP TX, Coastal Bend Chapter: 39th Annual Estate Planning Seminar
May 18, 2012
39th Annual Estate Planning Seminar
Co-sponsored by the College of Business
Division of Institutional Advancement at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
Friday, May 18, 2012
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
(See directions below)
- $175 for CC Estate Planning Council members
- $225 for non-members
- Seminar materials only: $50, if copies available
- This seminar has applied for continuing education credit for most professions
To register call (361) 825-2829 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pre-register in order to assure your reservation!
- Joel N. Crouch, J.D.
- Alan K. Davis, J.D., CPA
- David E. Colmenero, J.D., LL.M., CPA
- Carl Domingue, CFP, CAP
- Anthony P. Daddino, J.D.
- 8:00 a.m. Registration
- 8:15 a.m. Introduction & Announcements
- 8:30 a.m. Using Family Limited Partnerships & What to Expect from the IRS - by Joel Crouch
- 10:10 a.m. Break
- 10:25 a.m. Private Foundations & Other Retained Control Techniques for Charitable Giving - by Alan K. Davis
- 11:15 a.m. Life Insurance Issues & Estate Planning - by Alan K. Davis
- 12:05 p.m. CCEPC Business Meeting (Members Only)
- 1:05 p.m. Taxpayer Beware: Audit Trends in Texas Tax- by David Colmenero
- 2:45 p.m. Break
- 3:00 p.m. Strategic Philanthropy: Current Ideas for Donors, Nonprofits and their Advisors - by Carl Domingue
- 3:50 p.m. Cooking with Uncle Sam: Are Your Clients or their Transactions on the Front Burner - by Anthony Daddino
- 5:30 p.m. Adjourn
Don't forget to stop by the AFP Coast Bend Chapter table outside of the seminar meeting area!
University Center, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
Take I-37 to Shoreline Blvd., turn right,
follow it to Campus (Shoreline becomes Ocean Dr.)
OR take SPID (Hwy 358) to Ennis Joslin Exit
follow Ennis Joslin to Ocean Dr., turn right
Take 1st entrance into Campus and make the first left turn
Please park in the parking garage.
Parking passes for Free Parking will be distributed when you check in for the event. Construction projects may be underway on both routes, so observe detour signs and be cautious.
For more information call (361) 826-2829 or email@example.com